Opportunities to join the team
Share this page
Working with Cognivate
Are you a fully qualified neuropsychologist, OT, SLT, or physiotherapist with experience in neurorehabilitation and an interest in working within our team on a part-time or sessional basis? If so, we’re keen to hear from you as we expand our service.
Employment may be either:
- on a sessional basis, with hourly payments applying to all clinical work, admin/liaison, and travel within the area covered by Cognivate
- on a permanent or fixed term fractional basis, with normal employment terms and conditions including the full range of Cognivate benefits (pension contributions, annual leave, CPD support, etc)
- To provide gold standard neurorehabilitation interventions to clients in their homes or workplaces as an integrated member of our interdisciplinary team, working closely with our other therapists and participating in all relevant clinical meetings
- Training in Cognivate protocols and systems will be given, and you will receive ongoing clinical supervision by senior practitioner in your discipline
In the first instance we’re looking for clinicians who are based in London and all areas of the South East as we are looking to expand our current service area. We also may also have opportunities in other areas within the south.
Expressions of interest / enquiries
If you would like to know more or to register your interest in working with us, please contact Dr Jane Powell via email (email@example.com). Please provide the following information in the email:
- Put “Working for Cognivate” in the subject line
- A recent CV
- Your availability for work, and the basis on which you would prefer to be employed (sessional vs fractional)
- Your location and areas to which you would be willing to travel
We will respond to all email enquiries within a few days.